Wednesday, September 4, 2013

photo by: Anahi Gallardo at oghs

This photo was taken for a project that delt with taking a series of photos and literally stacking them on top of eachother to fit in one frame. Yes the process was long and tedious but the hard work payed off, I am satisfied with the result only because it is my first photo using this technique. The girl in the photo, Kasea Horn is on the cheer-leading squad and I thought it would be interesting to see a cheer-leader in action. The original idea was to get every shot taken with the multiple shot mode and paste them all (originally 7 or 8 shots) onto one frame following a transparent to a full-colored body. However for limbs' sake it wasn't able to be done. If everything would've been carried out as planned her legs and arms would have been all over the place in a really tight space. Even in this shot are her body parts unevenly distributed in the shot but I felt it worked best. I hope my next shot is better!

No comments:

Post a Comment