Wednesday, September 25, 2013

photo by: Anahi Gallardo

This photo was taken at orange glen high school. Since this is my first HDR photo, I will say that I'm not too pleased with the results. Originally, I had planned to shoot at the beach or at Kit Carson park but one thing led to another and before I knew it I forgot to take the camera home. Fortunately, I had taken a couple photos the week before which was a relief for me. The HDR photo shown is the result of a time-consuming process. It consists of a series of at least three photos. One balanced photo and the other two under-exposed and over-exposed. This photo however took five photos. I decided to shoot another pair of photos thinking that it would make the photo more dramatic. I'm glad with the result though, it's not what I had expected but it's alright considering it was my first.

No comments:

Post a Comment