Friday, September 13, 2013

photo by: Anahi Gallardo. Taken Outside my apartment

At first I didn't think this photo would have worked out. I wasn't present in class during the notes on panoramics. However, i looked up a tutorial and I got an idea on how exactly they're taken.  I understood that panoramics consists of a series of about 10-20 photos (depending on overlapping space) which are then layered on top of each other and finally cropped and edited to the desired effect. The result, a beautiful photo of the sun sneaking through a gap between the tree's branches. I didn't think it would work out since the tree in this shot is actually very small and creating a giant of a tree seemed impossible. The shot only portrays the magic of photography and special effects. I considered desaturating the whole shot but in the end I decided that the pretty bright green compliments the light blue perfectly. I love it

1 comment:

  1. This is a great photo! To me it looks a bit over exposed but still great job!

    ReplyDelete